Providing comprehensive and quality primary health care and education to the children and families that we serve in the East Valley.
Goals & Objectives:
- Provide high quality health care to children in the East Valley.
- Build long lasting patient/doctor relationship with patients and their families, lasting from birth to adulthood.
- The greatest single strength is our people. The members of our practice, from the front office personnel to the physicians that provide care, posses the same philosophy towards work. Everyone at our clinic is of the same mindset. We are proud of having an unrelenting attitude of service and uncompromising excellence in care towards our patients
- Providing all of our services with PERSONAL attention is our goal.
- Pediatrics of Queen Creek, a personal clinic for a unique personal town!
Meet our providers
Emilia E. Gomez, MD.
Dr. Gomez is a board certified Pediatrician, who knew from an early age that she wanted to be a “doctor for children and teenagers”. She and her husband moved to Arizona in 2006, shortly after marrying, and then began her pediatric residency program in 2007 at St. Joseph’s Hospital and Medical Center in Phoenix.
She took over Pediatrics of Queen Creek upon finishing her residency in 2010. At her graduation she was given the 2010 The Walt Vikram Award, granted to the graduate that had demonstrated the most exemplary compassion in the care of newborns.
She has worked with community programs to teach and educate the public on several health topics. She has a special interest in educating parents about healthy eating, breastfeeding and helping those families dealing with asthma. Dr. Gomez is a mother of 2: a very funny and active boy and a loud and happy daughter. They enjoy traveling and their special Friday movie nights at home.